NC State’s strategic planning efforts continue to gain momentum as we move into 2021. This high-level executive summary of our proposed 2021-2030 vision, values and strategic plan goals is ready for campus review and feedback. Please take the time to review this document and stay tuned for updates on listening sessions, which will begin in late January.
- Check the Strategic Plan website for updates.
- Review the strategic planning timeline.
- Review the high-level executive summary of NC State’s proposed 2021-2030 vision, values and strategic plan goals.
- Look for opportunities to attend open listening sessions.
- Send feedback on the executive summary, along with any specific questions about the strategic planning process, to email@example.com.
If you are a communicator, we would like for you to encourage feedback — either through attending listening sessions or sending to firstname.lastname@example.org — on this high-level executive summary of NC State’s proposed 2021-2030 vision, values and strategic plan goals. You can do this through the following resources for faculty, staff and students, to help them learn more about and participate in the entire strategic planning process.
- Share the latest update on the strategic plan task forces and requests for participation and feedback.
- Share on social media — using #NCStateStrategicPlan