NC State’s strategic planning process is moving forward, now with all nine strategic plan task force reports posted on individual task force websites. Your feedback on these reports will help ensure the creation of a comprehensive strategic plan that will strengthen our entire university.
- Check the Strategic Plan website for updates.
- Review the strategic planning timeline.
- Review the task force reports posted on the individual task force websites.
- Provide feedback by September 21 to the Strategic Planning Executive Steering Committee.
- Review individual task force websites for meeting minutes, and provide feedback on ideas that were discussed.
- Contact the task forces by submitting feedback via a form on the individual task force sites.
If you are a communicator, we would like for you to encourage feedback on the strategic plan task force reports from members of your respective colleges/units. You can do this through the following resources for faculty, staff and students, to help them learn more about and participate in the entire strategic planning process.
- Share the latest update on the strategic plan task forces and requests for participation and feedback.
- Share links to the task force reports.
- Advancing Inclusion and Well-Being to Enhance Excellence
- Continuing to Advance the Brand and Reputation of NC State
- Envisaging the Next Generation Land-Grant University
- Graduating the Successful Student
- Leading the Digital Transformation of Higher Education
- Leveraging Partnerships to Advance Engagement
- Pursuing Operational Excellence
- Re-envisioning Life-Long Education and Credentialing
- Strengthening University-Wide Interdisciplinarity
- Share on social media — using #NCStateStrategicPlan
- Sample tweets: